tricia is a longtime friend of one of our co-organizers and a homely animal-lover who’s also a hopeless romantic. this sweet girl will be teaching tonight’s class on friendship-band making. here’s tricia in her own words:
please introduce yourself to our tradeschoolers
* Work with Wildlife Reserves Singapore - Singapore Zoo, Night Safari Jurong Bird Park
* I am in travel trade sales - meaning i promote these 3 parks to agents in SIngapore and frequently travel overseas (mainly to China, HK, TW as this is my market segment) to meet overseas agents via sales calls or networking and work with them to “push/promote” our parks to their guests when they travel to Singapore. -> this is the simplified way of explaining my job.
* my sisters and i are DISNEY fanatics and at least my younger sister and I are hopeless romantics. we love happily ever after, prince charming and all that.
* i am quite the homely girl - i enjoy cooking (once in a while when i’m in the mood), packing & cleaning (may be a slight OCD) and staying home to watch tv shows.
five things that you see every day
1. i wake up to my bedroom and my bookshelf
2. make sure i do not step on my half-asleep 16yr old dog who sleeps at the most inconvenient spots (right outside my door)
3. step out of my house to see my lovely garden which my dad tends to diligently
4. spot little frogs in the pond outside my office at the zoo or watch the african penguins exhibit when i’m at the bird park
5. if i’m lucky - the sunset when i’m home. (:
five classes that you would like to take at trade school
1. typography - got into that class ! wheet wheet ! (:
2. photo editing class
3. hair braiding
5. cooking class