you’d never guess that this sea-loving surfer dude also brews a mean cup of coffee.
pop by the Muffinry on telok ayer street this thursday to pick up a thing or two about everyone’s favourite morning beverage!
please introduce yourself to our tradeschoolers
After living and studying in Sydney for a few years, Chris found his love and passion for cafe culture and good coffee. He spent some time learning and training to be a barista, and was encouraged to bring his knowledge and positive experiences back home.
He takes great pride in his coffee, and helped launch the Muffinry bakery and cafe where he baristas and bakes.
As a water and adventure junkie, Chris is always looking for his next surf or dive trip. He has a strong interest in meeting people and learning about their culture, history and way of life - all of which he draws inspiration from.
five things that you see every day
1. the great, wonderful people and customers at work everyday
2. tall majestic skyscrapers that dwarf my small shophouse
3. pockets of history, mismashed with globalisation
4. I see (and smell) flour, water and basic elements formed into beautiful bread
5. somedays I see a bottle of beer, a small table, and a cheerful face
five classes that you would like to take at trade school
1. learn Nordic culture
2. how to play American football
3. how to discern wines
4. how to discern whiskeys
5. learn how to cook Spanish food